We, Royal of Japan, participate in the exhibition of "JAPAN'S FOOD" EXPORT FAI...
TEMPURA BATTER MIX
You Can Tempura!Keys to Making Crispy and Tasty Tempura
* Collect the necessary ingredients and tools before frying.
* Remove all the moisture and completely dry rinsed ingredients with a paper towel or something similar.
* Tempura powder and water should be measured carefully as indicated on the package.
* Do not use an egg if eggs are blended in the tempura powder. If an egg is added (to this type of powder), it will not fry crispy.
* You do not need to cool water.
* Only prepare the batter just before frying. If it is prepared beforehand and not used right away it will become too sticky for proper tempura.
Japanese foods blog
We participated in the exhibition of Gulfood 2018 on February!! Gulfood is the largest food tr...
Let us tell you about the appeal of Japan as often as possible. Please visit our website !